- SkyLounge, a social room overlooking the Las Vegas Strip for private parties and entertaining guests
- SkyGarden, offering a pool and Jacuzzi surrounded by lush botanical garden
- SkyPlaza, an upscale retail, dining and entertainment center
- Indoor/outdoor spa and fitness center
- Indoor racquetball courts
- Professional billiards room and bar
- Professional putting green
- Spacious, private movie screening room
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- 24/7 concierge service and complimentary valet parking
- Walled dog park
Yashouafar / Pourbaba
Cost of Project
Approx. $300 million
Completed in 2007
Floors and Building Height
45 floors – approx. 500 feet
Total Condo Units
Approx. 6 (6 multi-level)
Number of Towers
One-, two-, three-bedroom
Square Foot Range
Units range from approx. 770 – 5,100 sq. ft.
Many units at Sky Las Vegas feature a balcony/terrace
Prices range from approx. $400k – $7+ million
Amenity Information - Sky Las Vegas
Amenities include guard-gated entry, racquetball, on-site CVS Pharmacy, putting greens, three swimming pools, cabanas, spa, bark park, concierge, valet parking, fitness center, private screening room, billiard room, and business center.
Lifestyle: by Aaron - (Aaron’s firm was the top-dollar-selling brokerage at Sky)
The first ever luxury high-rise condo tower on the Las Vegas Strip. Whether practicing your putting game, walking the dog, or enjoying the private theatre; the lifestyle feels just right. Commanding some of the finest views towards the Strip, select units feature wrap-around glass-walled terraces; perfect for watching the pulse of the city come alive. Not too elaborate, not too hip – Quality apparent – Sky immediately feels like home.
If you believe in our cause, and you are financially able to assist us, please consider making a donation. We are here for you, and sometimes fighting for your rights, like this mission, costs money, but the results are amazing!
Thank you America!